Welcome to our neighborhood site!
Important information about Maryland's Primary Election:
- The Maryland Primary Election has been moved to June 2, 2020. It will be mainly vote by mail with limited in-person voting on June 2.
- All active registered voters will be mailed a ballot in early May by the Board of Elections.
- Check your voter registration at https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/VoterSearch or text Check to 777-88 and update your address or party affiliation if necessary by May 27.
- Vote your ballot, sign the oath, and return your voted ballot by mail. You will not need a stamp- the envelope will have postage on it. Your ballot must be postmarked by June 2. You may also drop your ballot at any one of four Vote Centers or at a drop box at the Board of Elections or Rockville City Hall between May 21 and June 2 at 8 p.m. Go to the Montgomery County Board of Elections website for more details.
*Thanks to the League of Women Voters for compiling this information.
Property Tax Credit Workshop - CANCELLED
The Property Tax Credit workshop originally scheduled for Sunday March 22nd has been CANCELLED due to concerns over coronavirus.
Rebuilding Together Montgomery County Offers Home Repair Help
Did you know that Rebuilding Together Montgomery County (RTMC) offers low‐income homeowners safe and healthy home repairs at no cost to the recipient? Their program helps those who have no other means to complete needed repairs. RTMC is part of a national nonprofit dedicated to preserving affordable home ownership that mobilizes 1,000 volunteers each year in community service.
For more information or to get involved, contact Nelson Nguyen, Program Manager at (301) 947‐9400, extension 109 or NNguyen@rebuildingtogethermc.org.
The Aspen Hill Community
The Maryland community of "Aspen Hill" has been defined in several different ways, and they do not have all the same boundaries. The map below shows the boundaries of our community according to our bylaws.
The "Aspen Hill" of the Aspen Hill Civic Association, a long-established residential community, is an unincorporated area of Montgomery County, Maryland.
The Civic Association area is bounded roughly by Norbeck Road on the north, Bel Pre Road (including all properties on both sides of Bel Pre Road), Georgia Avenue down to the southern boundary of Matthew Henson State Park, then up Viers Mill Road to Rock Creek, to Baltimore Road, and Back to Norbeck Road.
Interested in joining the AHCA? Please complete the Membership Form and mail it in along with your dues payment or bring cash, check, or a credit or debit card to one of our General Membership meetings. See the Membership Form for more details.
Can't wait to join immediately? Download and coomplete the Membership Form and mail it with your dues payment to Steve Cohen, 14015 Bauer Drive, Rockville 20853
We are happy to announce the AHCA Board of Directors:
- President: Tyler Beck
- Vice President: Judy Tankersley
- Treasurer: Steven Cohen
- Recording Secretary: Joan Beerweiler
- Corresponding Secretary: Solomon Levy